- Koyasu Bldg 3rd Floor,
5-16-3 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Zip code: 150-0012
- Phone/Facsimile: +81-3-3442-4618
- Open: 9:30-13:30/ 14:30-18:30(Sat.-17:00)
- Closed: Sundays and Holidays
- Japanese National Health Insurance acceptable
- Mail to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tsunehiko TAKADA, DDS, PhD
- Graduate from TOKYO MEDICAL & DENTAL UNIVERSITY (TMDU)
Finished doctor's degree in Conservative Dentistry from TMDU
- Adjunct professor/ part-time lecturer of TMDU
- Accredited member of JSCD (The Japanese Society of Conservative Dentistry)
- Accredited member of JAED (Japan Academy of Esthetic Dentistry)
- Dental Materials Senior Advisor of JSDMD (The Japanese Society for Dental Materials and Devices)
- Member of JSAD (Japan Society for Adhesive Dentistry)
Takada Dental Clinic is dedicated to serve you dental treatment in a comfortable and tidy atmosphere determined to meet your oral health needs based on modern treatment philosophies and equipment.
The clinical environment is neatly arranged with disinfected dental instrument, comfortable dental unit with LAN monitor connected to the latest digital X-ray unit. Extra-oral vacuum devices to reduce air contamination are installed.
The dentist in charge who speaks well trained English will provide you satisfactory treatment plans to meet your demand with his prominent clinical experiences to have treated many foreign patients.
We accept Japanese national health insurance system. If you don’t have the insurance card, 100 percent fee will be charged according to this system.
We provide you various kinds of treatment plans below.
- MI based conservative caries treatment including endodontic treatment.
（MI: minimal invasive concept, main stream of conservative dentistry）
- Metal free esthetic restorations including inlays, crowns and bridges.
- Teeth Whitening(Office whitening/ Home whitening/ Tooth manicure)
- Esthetic removable partial denture prosthetics
- Implantation for missing tooth/ teeth
- Tooth cleaning (PMTC: Professional Mechanical Tooth Cleaning)
- Regular Check-up and Preventive treatment/ filling
- Dental microscope treatment available
Metal-free restoration (Ceramic inlay/ Crown/ Veneer)
Replacement of metal fillings into adhesive composite fillings
Dental microscope available
Dental microscope enables reliable precise treatment
Implantation for missing tooth/ teeth
Please feel free to contact us
whenever you need to seek professional advices
regarding your dental troubles, oral health care and more information !
An appointment in advance would be highly appreciated.
Thank you !